Monday, March 11, 2013

Hold On.

Hello March~ ;D

Now I'm looking at everything with a layer of blurriness. @ u @
Since yesterday night after work haha.
Here's the story:
Le me and friends and aunties went home after work by KTM. Then we reached our station except Albee, who was just sitting beside the window. So me and HuiYing went down and went back farewell with her for like two times? Then me one more time and leaving but just when I turned around HuiYing who was in front of me going into my direction then we just banged in each other lolll.
Her face knocked on my face my spec knocked on her face.
Spec got crooked. Both hurting in the face LOL.

Going to fix le spec tomorrow~ :3

Been lazy to update le bloggie again haha.
Hmm hmm.
Part time work life is still going on, well not bad too, some time to spend, some money to earn, some energy to loss, some friends to gain, some gossip to be listened to and talked about, some fun some frust some happiness some anger some emotions to be found to be felt, of course. Haha.
Oh and some experience to gained. ^^
Maybeeee I'm going to sum up some feelings towards le people or le work after I quit this job someday?
Well not sure when will it be yet. One day. Aha.
Sometimes it's kind of fun, thinking something in some so-called third-person point of view, hehe.

Ohh Kit went for the Mayday concert in Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil on 3 March!
My working day. And there's only one free ticket dad able to got. Sooo, no fate with me. D:
He said he is quite remorseful that he only started to have the really very high and excited mood after the concert finished ah loll. And he's only feeling that when he told me this. o.O
Trying to act cool during concert hmm? Ahah.

Found some termites or traces of termites in the kitchen cabinets by mum a week ago. Well I didn't get to see as I was working.
Then they took the cabinets out, sprayed, cleaned, screwed them back.
The smell of the termite spray was strong.

Just last Thursday 7 March oppa came back from uni as he didn't have class in the afternoon and on Friday.
Then went back again on Sunday afternoon.
You see, three days my working days. So it's short for me. D:
Next time, onje~?

Ohh and went to Nene's house and baked cupcakes and cake with her, Wei and Mimiao on 6 March. Haha.
First time Wei's fetching me and Mimiao by her car. OAO
Fun time together~ ^____^
Well like what mum said after she tried, both also not moist or soft enough.
No one in my family want my cupcakes. *sobs*
Suan le. *sighh*
I dunno when will be my next baking ahahah.
Well some memories and experience? Teehee. ♥

SPM result day is coming soooooon. / u \
21 March.
Dunno what to feel yet, yea nervous for sure. But I think this feeling will be more real when the day has come. Blahhhhh.
Le luck, wish myself best. > o <
Oww, and you if you're one of us too.

~LAZY FREAK~

Always appreciating.
byeeeeeeeeeee~ ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment