Monday, February 25, 2013

There was a time.

Vanished for a long time, again.
*Appear magically*

Teehee.

Fireworks everywhere during CNY~~ ;))
And zenn Chinese New Year was ended just yesterday~
Happy belated Chap Goh Mei everyone. :)

Met new friends from work, funny ones they are haha.
Went to Mid Valley for movie with one of them and her sis and her cousin bro who suddenly appeared lol. Well there won't be a problem for that if everyone is just friendly and nice. ;)

I actually dunno what to blog about, just some rough update here? Hekhek.
Let's see.

Owh. There was once a kinda bek cek a.k.a. frustrated day when my company's assistant sales manager suddenly came and had a spot check on me.
Apparently I wouldn't know who he was at first since I've never met him before, and so I just treated him as an usual customer and promoted the products a bit and kinda explained them.
And it came to my mind that he wasn't just some "usual" customer when the aunties working there sending me weird faces. And okayy I think I got it.
After a while he just came and gave me his name card and I didn't even take a close look on it and just smiled or small laughed awkwardly. 
Then he started by saying that my informations were messy things like that.
Well I would like to learn, so we just kind of started some discussions.
Acceptable. But sometimes things just go off and became wrong when he said something which sounds rude for me. Lol.
Won't tell y'all here, cuz I already nagged on it like for a zillion times already. Hahah.
Just a small note here to remember this memorable day. Sarcastic. Haha.
Lessons learnt: Be considerate. But then, still, be hardworking on your own lah. / u \
Well I'd say that's good that finally someone who I could ask questions to came, like finally lo. I also dun wan blur blur like that when promoting one mah aiyor.

And there's one more android phone to be used whenever oppa's not around. Hiakhiakhiak.
I'm one of the sponsors only.
Mmm? My new phone wasn't android, it's LG Cookie Smart phone, anyone having any idea on the cookie being smart thingy? Keke.

From  the previous post, yea got my driving license, but that was also a frustrating process. Geez. O.O

I haven't count my angpau money. ~ u ~

Working days after the pre-CNY shopping spree were just kinda boring.
If I hadn't had some funny talks with the aunties working there, with new friends Yeet Yie, Albee and Yen Li there, walking around with them, I think it really is boring.
Just few customers who'd go to supermarket, much fewer who would buy wines. :/
Luckily there are still some.
@__@

Changed the broadband to Unifi. Ask me for my new house number haha.

Do wait patiently for the next update haha.

~LAZY FREAK~

Breathed again.

byeeeeeeeeee~ ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment