Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December.

Finally finish SPM examination for me, and most of us. Some of the candidates still going to sit for their exam, but soon they will get over it too! Fightingg.

Took 11 subjects and I dunno, not really having much confidence, nah, just hope for the best. If not? Just can't do anything else as what's over is over. Sigh.
Always know that last minute work isn't going to really work out but because of the lousy attitude, handle the might-be-going-to-be lousy outcome ba boo. ⌐_⌐ yea me. x)

Hmm, what exactly happened for past whole month o.O Can barely recall wheee. ^______^

Just start from the latest one.
Holiday mood: On? 
I think so, it's not really a big difference between the mood thingy, just that now I dun have to spend every romantic night with books and papers and the stress and sleepiness and tiredness and headache and blah.
So yea, I guess you can call that as holiday mood on. Well, it actually already started. o.O

Mr. Flu has kindly joined me on the first day of my holiday, actually he couldn't wait and found me on the night before I'll be having Chinese papers. 
Lah, such enthusiast. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Suddenly feel worry about my Chinese papers, nah it happened to most of the papers but just, whatever. / 3 \ Guess ah Wei would want to beat me when she sees this kekeke, aiyor, you know I easily get upset de lah hehe.

Planned to clean up the messy room but nahh, not in a good health for that (huhh?), okay, plus bit of laziness (boo). 
Yesterday night I doubt that I had any sleep, my mind was such a mess that it makes me wonder whether my brain had even had any rest. o.O Like it dunno how to shut down. Plus some hotness. Foooh. Oh, better now better now. Keep it up. Let the pathogens and antigens have a good war kekeke.
And I think it's going to use up my whole day cleaning this lil messy room hmm...

Family day on 1 December Saturday. Hello December.

Sales at Sports Direct.com store. Me and mum bought a pair of sports shoes. 
Like finally, my old shoes was spoiled for like a decade already? Lol hehe.


Thanks dad for helping me got an eye on this pair hee. Not easy for me to choose a ngam sam sui one. :o

Then head to Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall. Christmas decorations of coursee.

No photo for decoration but one with the Christmas teddy, Heyy.

This mini Pluto plush toy is just adorable, with big head and small body. ^___^

Tea time at Starbucks. With cupcake from Kenny Roger Roasters. :9
  


The wanna take photo dun wanna take photo Kit. Loll.


Play play while dad is trying on clothes. Hehe. *First time Kit trying on suit like that, he used to dislike that style haha.*

Went back home in the evening, drizzle drizzle.

Dear Nene finally got herself a Facebook account. Yayy. Could join us easily ler. ^_____^

Going to return text books tomorrow. @_@ And I hope the magazine thingy won't take long. Aish publisher what took you so long to discover that you couldn't open the files? -___-

Had KPP course with ah Wei and mimiao last Thursday. Not going to join them for the exam, have date with other friends on that day haha. And... dun have to keep "boiling" the book to rush for the exam lurr. Should start to touch the book heh?

Talking about books. I haven't finish those that I bought during last book fair I went heheh.
Ohhhh gonna be busy.
Plus those that aunt gave me. Plus those that I bought long time ago.
Huhh.
And I wanna watch SiWon's new dramas! Awrrrr. But my lousy computer couldn't download eh... Nemermind watch on web. Pffft. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
And movies! That dad rent, and those that I grabbed from Mimiao's home last time.
Dunno whether the job has any vacancy for me. o.O Help by mum's friend lar. If there is then I can get money money ler lorr, lazy to search on my own loll keke. 

Should start drama and books only after my room is cleaned. Harr.... O____O
Messy with books and clothes, really.
Oh, the only outsider who had ever see my room condition is bobo mamee. (Eh not consider as outsider ler lor? :目) During last time we studied Add Math together on the day before having Add Math exam haha.

Going to attend the farewell gathering this Saturday. This time's their turn to organise keke, SJAM yea.
We seniors just have to sit and eat. ( ´ ▽ ` )

Shouldn't take it this way, you have to stop acting or thinking like this, it's gonna become some kind of prejudice then pfft. Not like you want to, it's definitely a no good thingy. Sigh. It just happens such naturally? ¬o¬ Care too much, I'd say.

Sooooooo here's the end of secondary school life. Form 5 life, more exactly.
After this every thing will be started afresh in new condition?
Mostly. There are just many things that will be kept in its original state, or let's say that we hope that it will maintain in its original state.
Blahhhh.
Whatever it is, just hope for best. ^_____^ ♥

I THINK I'mma going to tidy up a bit the mess over there...

bad skin condition. D:
Ciao.~

~LAZY FREAK~


Yea, who would have ever know?
Things are unpredictable.
We would never know
if there is a rainbow after the rain. ♥


byeeeeeeeeeeee~ ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment